From the moment you turn in the driveway at Seaway Slips Waterfront Cottages, you’ll appreciate, our well spaced cottages, lots of green space, plenty of room to enjoy the spectacular water views.
We have kayaks and paddle board rentals available.
We have boat rental right on site. Enjoy a day, or a week. Extended rental hours for our cottage guests.
Our protected dockage is included in your cottage rental. Boat launch facilities are on site.
Everyone is welcome to fish from our docks – bring your own gear or we can provide a list of local guides.
Each cottage is equipped with an outdoor propane barbecue grill.
At the end of the day kick back and relax around a fire in our community campfire pit.
Activities in the 1,000 Islands Area
There is an abundance of things to do in the 1000 Islands…
- Clayton Island Tours, Clayton – Variety of narrated tours. (315) 686-4820
- Uncle Sam Boat Tours, Alexandria Bay – Variety of tours on triple-decker boats. (315) 482-2611
- Wolfe Island Ferry to Kingston – Horne’s Ferry, (315) 783-0638
- Thousand Islands Seaway Wine Trail
- Coyote Moon Winery, Clayton
- Thousand Islands Winery, Alexandria Bay
- The Cape Winery, Cape Vincent
Fishing Licenses & Bait:
- Clayton's Bait Shop, Clayton – 302 State Street, Clayton, NY (315) 686-6159
- Adam Swenson –(315) 778-6481
- Erik Swenson – (315) 778-5935
- Allen Benas – (315) 686-2381
- Rich Clarke – (315) 686-3041
- Clay Ferguson – (315) 686-3100
- Russ Finehout – (315) 686-1216
- Tom Gillette – (315) 686-3017
- Steve Wilcox – (607) 327-2868/(607)-273-7949
- Paul Corbett – (315) 405-5534
- Keith Dasno – (315) 783-9826
- Jeff Garnsey – (315) 955-9166